Wednesday 19 January 2011

new shoes!

So it's my friends birthday in just under two months and in typical female style, I'm a little over my desired weight. Unfortunatly for me, the occasion calls for a less-is-more attitude towards the attire. I am currently carrying my holiday bulge and quite frankly, it is out of the question to still be holding on to it in March! Three months into the new year it is no longer acceptable to be using Christmas as an excuse for the muffin top! It goes from holiday bulge to just plain BULGE! So I have resolved to rectify the issue by hanging up the dress I'm going to be squeezing in to as motivation and I've bought new shoes! (You have to love January Sales!) My plan is not a diet as such, but instead a change of lifestyle. I shall adjust my eating pattern and my meals in order to ban my burden, push my pudge. I START TOMORROW! (For tonight I eat cake!)

Any comments and advice is greatly appreciated :) Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment