Thursday 20 January 2011

keep upbeat

What do you do when you are without inspiration? When life is average and nothing is amazing.
You keep upbeat!
If life is average then things aren't going to badly and that's a good start.
Good friends, good job, good music. Life is sweet. For now let's focus on that.
Admittedly the weather could be better and so could the money.
But as I sit in the warmth of a beautiful house after consuming a rather large meal, it's quite hard to be justifiably unhappy.
To say that things are any less than average would to be incredibly ungrateful!
The thing I am most unhappy about at this very moment is the fact that I've just smudged the paint on my toe nails.
There are people out there with absolutely nothing to speak of and although it sounds shallow, material things like a house are rather important when you think about it.
I occasionally struggle with money but that is because I choose to pay £30 a month for a top of the range business phone that I don't really need because I'm a student.
I have a house to live in, a job to earn from and clothes to wear.
Life is distinctly above average!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being so positive! I have been exploring some new music, and that has absolutely helped me sat upbeat! =)

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. I think it's important to see the brighter side of life, I'm pleased someone agree's with me :) What sort of thing have you been listening to? I'm always interested in hearing new music!

    ReplyDelete