Thursday 10 February 2011

life with lola

Hey guys, sorry I haven't written in a while! January and February have been so hectic I just haven't had a moment to myself.
I suppose the biggest news is that I've joined the gym and I absolutely love it.
My friend that I joined with and myself have been going nearly everyday for at least half an hour and we've signed ourselves up for all the classes they have to find some we like.
It has been an experience I must say!
Both of us are aching from head to toe, these instructors have been working us like boot camp sergeants!
One thing I can't stand about the gym though is the changing rooms! When you're getting changed into or out of gym and swimming stuff, or when you're drying your hair or putting on make up before you leave, there are always small children watching!!!
When it's small girls it's not so uncomfortable but when women bring their sons in to the changing rooms and the small boys stare at you it makes me squirm!
Now I'm not a huge fan of children as it is but when they're really intently watching me as I go about my business it makes me feel really awkward!
And when women are getting changed or come out of the shower and walk around stark naked! I'm not a prude, I'm anything but a prude! But I do not want to see strange women in all their glory as I'm getting ready.
There are changing rooms available, why don't you use them? Or at least change discreetly behind a towel!
Maybe once I have children I will look differently at these things but for now I shall continue to turn my back to people watchers and hide behind a curtain.
Has anyone else got gym stories? I would love to hear them!
Thanks for reading :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment