Saturday 6 July 2013

Update from 2011

It has been a long time since I've written and a great deal has changed.
No more waitressing or bar work but I am still in education.
The diploma was achieved but the career itself dropped - once the qualification was gained there wasn't much I could do with it.
I have since changed direction a couple of times but have now managed to get myself a stable and promising job.
It's with animals which is a great love of mine and suits me extremely well.
I've been there just over a year and a half now and in that time I have established that there are some interesting characters at work; some good and some not so good.
In any work place clashes are expected because careers bring together all different people from a variety of walks of life.
We have newbies started as well so there will be fresh characters and enthusiasm thrown in for good measure! (Until they start working 70 hour weeks at least)
Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment